<VV> "Crash Course" book

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri May 21 17:37:58 EDT 2010

Bruce and all--

Paul Ingrassia is at present working on another book, this one
spotlighting several significant vehicles in the history of the
automobile, to include a certain rear-engine Chevrolet.  He kindly
interviewed me (and bought lunch!) as part of his research into the
Corvair.  Fortunately for his forthcoming book, I am far from the only
person he interviewed!

But yes, "Crash Course" is a good read!

--Bob Marlow