<VV> Manual retractable antenna for '66 Corvair front fender

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun May 23 17:44:03 EDT 2010

I installed a power antenna in the right front fender of my '66 Corsa.  The
motor unit connects via a ca. 30 inch long drive cable.  I got mine from JCW
and the unit is in the current catalog, whether it's still available is
another matter.
Jim B.

I realize that a power antenna is unlikely to fit in the front fender, but
perhaps a manual retractable antenna may fit.  I believe a manual
retractable antenna needs about 10 inches of vertical space beneath the
fender.  Has anyone tried this?  Al Lacki