<VV> Oversize brake shoes

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon May 24 06:58:38 EDT 2010

Speaking of arcing shoes, I had that done to my racing brake shoes last
year. It took me awhile to find a garage that even knew what I was talking
about much less one that actually had the machine to do it! It was an old
guy who used to race dirt cars and had a small garage here.
He had to literally dig the equipment out of some other junk and clean it up
before he could do the job. He seemed rather happy to be doing it. Said he
couldn't remember the last time he did one either.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com