<VV> 2010 Iowa Convention - <Ad>

flat6vair at comcast.net flat6vair at comcast.net
Mon May 24 08:41:31 EDT 2010

I meant to post this Friday, but life got in the way and I simply forgot. Repeatedly. For that I apologize

Perhaps you have been procrastinating submitting your registration for the convention as well? Working the Corvair, attending shows, or just spending time with the family. The convention, this year, should offer something for everyone in a quieter nick of the world.

Pre-Registration for Iowa ENDS TODAY - May 24, 2010. Save some $$ and pre-registrer at http://conventions.corvair.org/2010/
which has all the details for the Convention. you could navigate from www.corvair.org calendar of events as well or the CORSA membership center.

I would really like to all the CORSA members at the Convention. I expect I will be at the CORSA merchandise table most of Wednesday June 23rd. judging on Tuesday, at the autocross and banquet on Thursday and car display on Friday. Plus numerous meetings in the evening.

see everyone there.

tim mahler
CORSA