<VV> Corvair Ranch Open House

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:04:57 EDT 2010

The rain held off (for the most part), the Corvairs showed up (where were
all the EMs?), and the food was excellent (as usual). A big thanks to Jeff,
his staff and family, and Tom Rahochik for their hard work putting on a
great event. Also, thank you Pete Koehler for bringing down the MuseumBrier
and lining up the guest speaker, Terry Benson. Terry’s recounting of his
1965 running of the Canadian Winter Rally was riveting.

I posted the photos I took during the day
here<http://www.flickr.com/photos/50492919@N02/sets/72157624125459572/>and
here <http://www.flickr.com/photos/43430448@N03/sets/72157624125685712/>.
--
Tom in Baltimore