<VV> Racin Stuff you want!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon May 24 11:35:38 EDT 2010

I have  six used Hoosier R6 autocross tires for sale.
Very good condition and can be used for track days also.
They are P245-45-ZR15's. I decided I will be road racing more than autocrossing and I need the money as usual.

I want $400 for all six or $75 each in pairs. They ain't cheap to ship cross country either! Fudrex wanted $52 per two tires!
Price was due to size and not in a cardboard box!
I will have them with me this week end at CMP this coming weekend for pickup or meet you along I-77 on the way down/back.

Also, a real nice like new aluminum Ultra Shield 15" wide, 20 degree layback pro road racing seat with blue cover.
It has cut outs for six point harness, floor brackets to fit a Corvair using factory holes and an Autopower seat back brace
ready to bolt in and go. It was my passenger seat for awhile but, I don't need it now. New with upholstry $285.00. Sell $150.00

I have my old five point harness which is an RJS, black 3" wide with all the hardware to bolt in a Corvair. It is out of date for SCCA etc.
but, fine for track days or autocrossing. It was SFI 16.1 and ran out in 2007. Can be recertified if needed for less than new harness.
It is all in perfect condition. New $ 75.00, now $40.00.

I can bring any of this to CMP.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com