<VV> slow speedo

ncoonen at fastbears.com ncoonen at fastbears.com
Tue May 25 11:44:16 EDT 2010

Tires: 185/80-13 KingStar radials from Les Schwab in Winnemucca, NV (good story here)
Speedo gear: seems unlikely the gears have been changed but I am not the original owner; it is definitely an original three-speed car.
Speed test: has been timed using mile markers and paced by known good speedo cars

Yup, it reads low...ned.

Quoting jvhroberts at aol.com: