<VV> slow speedo

ncoonen at fastbears.com ncoonen at fastbears.com
Tue May 25 12:59:18 EDT 2010

> What about the odometer? is it correct... it is gear driven...
>
> The Speedo is moved by a magnetic drive... and is adjustable.

Interesting. I need to look into adjusting the speedo. I have not heard of possible adjustments before. The odometer seems accurate though I was less worried about that. The only reason I checked the speedo is a buddy and I were driving the car back to Chicago from Oakland and the CA freeway traffic seemed really slow and docile. Once we got out into Nevada, we checked the time over five measured miles and were surprised how fast the Lakewood would cruise without drama. Then we bought new tires in Winnemucca (just in time!), the car drove even better, to our further surprise.

Thanks...ned.