<VV> Weather forecast for Sun. NJ show; was: Nice Big Show

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue May 25 13:37:12 EDT 2010

And, I might add, that so far the weather forecast is for mostly  sunny,
with a high near 75.

~Bill Stanley

<I and my local club, NJACE, have been promoting a VCCA car show in New
Jersey***The show takes place this Sunday, May 30, at McBride Field in
Franklin  Lakes, NJ, located on Franklin Lake Road at the corner of High Mountain
Road,  not far from NJ Rt 208 and I-287.  The show is scheduled from 8 AM
to 4  PM but in truth the "meat" of the show is 10 AM to 2 PM.***
--Bob Marlow