<VV> Lifters

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 26 18:29:24 EDT 2010

Sounds a little quick for the lifters to leak down, but I'd not be overly
concerned.  Someone had (you?)had mentioned this 2 or 3 weeks back, I just
wonder if the floor is level or is one side of the car higher than the
other?  I think that could possibly account for a quicker than normal leak
down on one side of the engine.  The lifters installed are appropriate to
Corvair?
Later, JR