<VV> ALARMING OBSERVATION:?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu May 27 09:28:10 EDT 2010

From: Jay Pitchford <jay.pitchford at gmail.com>

Perhaps one way to help save these parts, and to assist those who have parts
but lack storage space, would be to have purchased/donated parts collections
stored by the local chapter at a self-store facility. I'd be happy to pay a
dues increase to help cover the storage rental cost, knowing that we'd have
a place to keep parts safe & dry until they're needed by a local member or
could be bartered/traded to another club.

 Many westcoast chapters already do that...and have for years!

  Now the Chapters are trying to sell off!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm

=