<VV> ALARMING OBSERVATION:?

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:31:01 EDT 2010

It would be interesting to hear (read) how these chapters deal with this
"business". Who keeps track of the money coming in and going out. Almost
like running a consignment shop. Gotta' be tough.

The Baltimore CORSA chapter has a couple members with a "barn full" of
parts, but since this is not a major money-maker for them, they aren't real
responsive to part requests (and I understand this).

--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com