<VV> ALARMING OBSERVATION:?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu May 27 11:58:05 EDT 2010

Matt, in the past six months to a year I perceive a dramatic increase in
the number of Corvair parts on eBay at any given moment, AND a dramatic
decrease in the number selling or selling for a price worth the effort
of photographing, listing, packing, and shipping.

Boat sold for   more on ebay than the one in the CORSA Classifieds did....

140 Turnkey engine with Video  showing it running on all 6... slow idle... nice throttle response, went for TWICE  what I "couldn't get"  on a Forum Classified..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm