<VV> Parts Site (was: ALARMING OBSERVATION)

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu May 27 22:48:29 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/27/2010 10:44:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

A  listmember wrote:

>Creating a Corvair parts for sale web site is a  very good idea.

Don't we already have this?  It's called the  CORSA online classifieds.

Granted the CORSA site does not have the  features your guys are
envisioning, but if the volunteer effort being  offered to create this
new site were instead offered to make enhancements  to the CORSA site,
I think a greater benefit would be  realized.

--Bob Marlow

And part of that "greater benefit" would be a stronger CORSA.

Bob Hall