<VV> This weekend

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Fri May 28 09:55:02 EDT 2010

--
As we are all driving or working on or just thinking about our Corvairs this
weekend, lets keep in mind the men and women who made it all possible.  Many
of our Vair owners served our nation in uniform.  Lots of them were hurt,
all contributed hard work, sweat and devotion to the United States.

Amid the cold drinks, parades and good fellowship that our hobby engenders,
take a moment to remind those you may meet that patriots of every generation
helped build the freedom we enjoy today.

Happy Memorial Day to all.

Now go fire up the Vair and go cruisin!

Mike in Michigan