<VV> Parts Site (was: ALARMING OBSERVATION)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 09:08:44 EDT 2010

The classifieds (as well as eBay) only works for listing specific items.
Ones that will sell, usually for "Benjamins" and not "Washingtons". There's
a LOT of "small" (considered "insignificant") parts that are needed by
people who are working on their cars, and a lot of people who have lots of
"small" parts in their stash. Hence, I put forth my spreadsheet as an
example. It lists everything down to clips and fasteners. Just the thing
one needs when working on his car. And something classifieds just
can't/don't cover.

-Mark