<VV> SOLUTION TO AN ALARMING OBSERVATION

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat May 29 14:53:52 EDT 2010

At 06:43 AM 5/28/2010, kenpepke at juno.com wrote:

>OK, I have NOT needed any of my old parts ... but, a lot other
>Corvair people have!  I believe things have worked out well.
>Ken P

In the barn are doors... early and late, coupes and sedans.   Some
decklids.   Transaxles, nothing fancy like 3.55 posi sags but std
stuff.   Even got a '65 3-speed Bob Marlowe gave me years ago,
stuffed on a shelf.   It's more stuff than I'll ever need for the
'Vairs here.

Today, somebody called me looking for a late decklid.
"It's in the barn with the other decklids, come get."

Like Ken said, the hobby continues.

tony..