<VV> Pre Caravan Party, June 19th

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Fri May 28 23:04:00 EDT 2010

Not planning on going to convention but still would like to participate,
then make plans for Indy on Saturday, June 19th.

We are planning a party to get the festivities started with a show &
shine at the Skillman Classic Car dealership in Greenwood Indiana
Starting at 10 AM with a DJ playing our favorite Tunes, The food and
drink are included with your registration along with all day access to
100+ cars and neon from those days we wished were still here. If you
belong to a club, bring your club banner and hang it on the fence with
the others.

At 3 PM the party moves up the street to a cruise-in that's been going
on since 1954. For a look at the facilities and stuff, visit the website
at www.corvaircaravan.com and look at the video posted there.

A registration form is also located at the bottom of the website, so
come and join us for this only happenin once event as part of the
celebration of the 50 year anniversary of our VAIRS.

Tom Miller
Performance Corvair Group
Circle City Corvairs
Corsa