<VV> Oil pressure

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat May 29 10:44:27 EDT 2010

Yes, hot and cold make a difference, but 60# is a bit high for a corvair.
Newer cars run that, but the corvair genarally runs 35# with the stock
spring. Hot idle can get down to 10# without causing trouble; lower than
that, I have trouble with.
What favor of oil are you running?

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage