<VV> No brochures-no corvair

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Sun May 30 09:39:56 EDT 2010

A BMW is an ordinary and unexciting car? You need to get out more often if
you truly believe that.  My Z4 is anything but boring.  My wife's BMW M3 is
anything but boring.  A Malibu or Fusion is ordinary and boring.

As far as BMW owners putting up with crap - none of my BMWs have ever given
me any "crap" - they have been trouble free and require no more maintenance
than I gave my America cars when I owned them but the American cars left me
with more headaches than any BMW I have ever owned.  The only import I have
owned that was a nightmare was a Mazda RX-8 - won't even go into the issues
I had with it but will say it was by far the sorriest car I have owned in my
50 years of life.

Robby