<VV> American cars

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 12:09:03 EDT 2010

I own 3 cars at present
64 Corvair Spyder
03 PT Cruiser
07 Pacifica

Never have any problems with these cars although I would prefer GM for every day driving. Can 't afford them since I get a Chrysler family discount.  Toyota's and other Foreign cars are greatly over-rated.  Toyota owners will never tell you about problems because they won't admit that they have problems.  We are seeing that now.  The company lied too.
American cars have come a long way in the last 10 years and are leaving Japan in the dust.  It would be great if there was a modern Corvair type car to tool around in.