<VV> Corvair at Show

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 15:38:16 EDT 2010

The same was true at the show near me yesterday in Manton, MI.  There were about 70 cars, including two Corvairs: my '65 Corsa Coupe and my '63 Greenbrier.  Lots of interest from people of all ages.  The kids were especially intrigued by the cars with "the motor in the trunk".  Several people said that they thought the Corvairs were by far the neatest, and certainly the most unique cars in the show.  I stood out in the sun from 8 till 3 talking to people about what great cars Corvairs are (and dispelling myths) - had a wonderful time.  I plan to do it all over again next weekend at the Ypsillanti Orphan Car Show.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4

.