<VV> X cars (no Corvair)

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun May 30 16:45:28 EDT 2010

Chuck
I used to sell Buicks, and I've collected 79-85 Rivieras as my favorite Buick.  NOTHING drives like a Buick, not even a Caddy.
My favorite was my 83 Riviera T-Type Convertible with the weak 140 HP 307.  Until my son wrecked it, I was planning on converting to an Olds/Buick 350 from the 60's with a Toronado transaxle from the same period---no emissions testing for an 83 in NC, just OBD2 cars now---everything else just safety.

Right now GM is building garbage IMO, no wonder nobody wants to buy one---exception that proves the rule---the Camaro.

Hank