<VV> No brochures-no corvair

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun May 30 19:56:26 EDT 2010

Read in Automotive News (the Bible of the industry) about that several
weeks ago. A number of manufacturers are discontinuing customer showroom
brochures. Looks to be the trend for the industry. Some will take time to
discontinue them.

All I can say is there goes one of the aspects of the hobby. May end up
similar to collecting things like glass globe gas pumps.....

-Mark

decided to pickup a brochure on the new camero. Well they don't have any!
Nothing for ANY Chevy product. Something about GM going green. Look it up
on the Web I was told. Well bullsh-t!
> The website is a poor excuse for a brochure.
> When did this happen?
> Or is this dealership so small that they don't get brochures, or is one
of those dealerships being canned?