<VV> AUSTRALIAN CHEVROLET HISTORY - 2010 CORSA CONVENTION

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun May 30 21:21:54 EDT 2010

Hi Carl, You will be giving this presentation at the convention? This I did not know but would love to sit in. In exactly 4 weeks from now my wife, my son, and myself will be on our way to Singapore (18 hours non stop flight from LAX), Malaysia, and then Hong Kong for our family vacation. I have wondered about American cars in SE Asia, especially cars of the '50s and '60s. I do know they have always had RHD cars.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado
Spending the holiday weekend in (hot)Fountain Hills, Arizona
Looking forward to driving to Iowa in 2.5 weeks in a Corvair