<VV> Fwd: Automotive literature collecting (sources)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun May 30 22:38:49 EDT 2010

Mark,

There is quite a collector thing going on in old automotive  literature.
Check out massive availability at
_www.mclellansautomotive.com_ (http://www.mclellansautomotive.com)    and
_www.autolit.com_ (http://www.autolit.com)

I have found Autolit to be cheaper on like items, but Rob't McLellan tends
to have better quality for a higher price.

Joe Dunlap
Florida