<VV> What ever happened to.......

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:40:28 EDT 2010

I have been in the Corvair hobby since the early 90s and there were a lot of
people that I recall being very active but I have heard little to nothing
from them for the past several years.  What ever happened to...

1) Steve Oxford - think he was from Denver
2) Ed Thompson - think he lived in Wisconsin
3) Bill Pierson - former CORSA president
4) Bob Hill - aka Pastor Bob
5) Ray Mitchell -- think he served on the BoD for a term or so
6) Ken Hand - former BoD member
7) Kent Sullivan - former BoD member
8) Ed Mackey - think he was in Atlanta
9) Billy Bruce - another from the Atlanta area that had a beautiful 64
Spyder

Maybe these are still active but I don't see them on VV that I recall but
not sure about conventions since I haven't been to one in a couple of years

Robby