<VV> No Toyota content)

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon May 31 12:57:31 EDT 2010

At 11:04 AM 5/31/2010, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
>I think everyone has had a chance to post once by now, could we
>kindly move this over to vv-talk?
>
>Happy Memorial Day, thanks to our vets.
>
>I'll head outside shortly to clean out the idle circuits on the
>wagon.  I've checked the fuel delivery and everything looks good there.
>
>--Bryan

Me, I get to replace a head on the 140 in the blue '69 'Vair.   :)

Again.

Really need to do something about getting some heads modd'ed with
deep seats for that car.

If I have time, need to hit a lick or two on the Corsa ragtop which
has been sorely ignored as of late... fixed the sticking gas pedal
(NO TOYOTA) on it yesterday evening, and need to patch an exhaust
leak on it today sometime after I do the head on the blue car.

Then I need to fix the intermittent fuel pump issue on the
offspring's Neon... it's always something.   ;)   And I STILL haven't
fixed the squeaky seat in the '60 4-door although the squeaks seem
right at home in that car.

tony..

PS:    ...thinking about those in uniform today