<VV> Setting the timing

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 31 18:27:10 EDT 2010

One more quick question.  The Corvair Basics says to set the timing at
24 adv. on a 110 with PG and AC when you have a timing mark that
indicates that.  I do have a PG with AC (no compressor as of yet -
need more $$$).  The head on the right is probably original, the one
on the left is most likely correct as it had to be replaced but was
done so by a CORSA member and mechanic.  Should I set it at 14 (PG no
AC) or use my advance on the timing light as the indicator only goes
to 16 degrees

Stephen U