<VV> Receiving payment for Corvairs

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 17:08:51 EDT 2010

To preserve the pristine condition of your new sills, (rockers) glue a fine
mesh screen under the cowl vent inlets at the base of the wind shield
(screen).  Since doing that I've had virtually NO debris ingested into the
cowl vents or rockers.  I'm sure a lot of the 37 pounds of stuff had already
composted itself into nice fertile humus.
Jim

'65 Monza 140 HP Convertible 4-speed, sporting brand-new rocker panels ..,.
(we call them sills here).

PS; when the old rocker panels were removed, 37 lbs. of debris were removed
also in the form of rust, dust and dirt. 37 lbs!