<VV> Palm Springs Adventure

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 17:23:12 EDT 2010

Smitty,

Could you post the contents of your on the road repair parts and tool kit?  With the many miles you have herded Corvairs you must have the road kit down to a science.  I would have never thought of the fuel line problems . . .  or a kit and some line so you wouldn't have to carry every line with you.   If you have done this before and I missed it (happens too often) I would still like to see a copy, if not any Corvair owner that drives any distance would find it helpful.

Terry Kalp