<VV> Ebay stunning '64 Monza Vert. (personal knowledge)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 20:17:12 EDT 2010

I ran across this car about 15 yrs. ago at a very small N. Tampa car  show.
 Even went to the guys home and saw his LM mid-engined car - which I
wanted, but wrong time..........

I'm sure the car is very likely just as immaculate now as it was  then.  He
did the 2 added carbs on the 110 and it had quite loud trombone  duals on
it.  Can't tell if they are still on there.  He was  building a high quality
hot rod when I went to his home.

It may not bring what he wants, but it's probably worth it - as I could not
 fault the car in any area.  A real driving showpiece.

Ebay item #  120640875647

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.
(2 pcs. of Corvairs)