<VV> Traveling tool Kit

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 22:30:18 EDT 2010

Smitty Says;  Terry I will be glad to post a list of what I carry in a few
days or a week.  I am sorta indisposed for a while from a visit to a
hospital and would rather not rely on memory what I have in bags and boxes.
Unlike most others who try to cover every eventuality I carry stuff that
"will work in place of".  For instance 3 ft of coat hanger and a roll of
stainless safety wire can be made into a multitude of hose clamps , muffler
hangers, carb clips etc, and you don't have to carry a variety of sizes.
I'll see if I can get back to this subject in a few.  I gurantee there is no
magic there.   Smitty