<VV> Traveling tool Kit

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 23:25:36 EDT 2010

 Smitty, no big hurry, am aware of your hospital proceedure and wouldn't offer to take your place.

Not looking for magic, just experience and wisdom . . . like your info on coathanger and safety wire.  Take care and we will still be here when time comes for you to make the list . . . why you included an item is often as important as what you include.

Terry