<VV> Tools and Spares, (why)

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Nov 8 07:39:49 EST 2010

I had wondered about that myself,Interesting ... I suppose that could happen.  I have seen rockers run dry to the point of welding themselves to the ball and breaking off the push rod or actually driving the push rod through the the end of the rocker arm ... with no harm to the valve guides!  Oh well, stranger things have happened.
Ken P

BobHelt at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 11/7/2010 5:26:55 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,