<VV> tools, spares

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:47:12 EST 2010

My gal pal (aka wife) carries a cell phone with my number in it, and a
credit card for plane tickets if option number one doesn't work.

And yes, she would just leave the car there. If it doesn't run, it's junk,
regardless of the age of the vehicle, or the intrinsic or sentimental value
to you.

You must have awful luck with the cheap  air pumps. I've got one that my
friend gave me 15 years ago - cost him 20 bucks. I have used it countless
times, tractor tires, 35-inch 4wd tires, whatever. I did have take the
switch apart once to fix a wire that had come loose.

Lonny