<VV> Venolia Pistons

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 23:57:17 EST 2010

It would be interesting to see pistons that, by themselves, could convert
ANY Corvair cylinder head to a 12.5 to 1 compression. I have seen heads with
a  ton of welding and shaping that, even with worked-over pop-up pistons
barely  reached a real 11 or 11.5 to 1. Brian - It's time to looking for 6 new
 cylinders! If you find six new cylinder kits with factory pop-up pistons -
for  the smog engines, toss the stock pistons and go have fun. Be sure to
check for  intrusion into the combustion chamber and valve clearance.

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 11/8/2010 7:26:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,