<VV> Collectible for Sale in FL - no Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 11:04:55 EST 2010

According to my interpretation of the Federal Tax Law, if you feel it's
worth only $500 (or less) you don't need an appraisal to take $500 deduction
on  your Federal Income Tax return.  Just arrange to have it picked up by an
approved charity, give the truck driver the title and he'll give you a
receipt  and you can deduct the $500 on your next tax return.  We did this with
my  late wife's 1989 Beretta that had seen much better days.

But check the latest Federal Tax regulations to make sure that things
haven't changed!!

Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 11/11/2010 9:18:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,