<VV> Collectible for Sale in FL - no Corvair

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 15:00:43 EST 2010

First thing I would do is find another insurance company.
What business is it of theirs if an un-garaged vehicle is on the property or not.
that's a new one on me.
They certainly won't cover it if it is stolen or vandalized.
It's not covered if a tree falls on it either.
It's not being driven, so no liability involved, they wouldn't cover that anyways.
I would want to see in writing the specific exclusion, but would still change insurance companies on general principal.

That said.
Nowadays, most of the cars donated to charities go straight for scrap metal.
Don't know what scrap is a pound down there, but the vultures go through my weekly trash every week.
A car like that is worth most likely $300 or more in scrap, so a $500 deduction is not out of the question.
But first I would try craigslist.
i've had a lot of luck that way.

Gary Swiatowy