<VV> Engine Disassembly continued

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:46:34 EST 2010

Harry, I know you are in the "car" business, however, things are a bit
different here. Not many know how to do an aluminum Corvair head. I
echo Bryan's comments and send it to someone who does them all the
time. Also, I think the bronze valve guides and tuftrided valves sold
by Clarks are your best bet. Yes, others work just fine, but these
valves are supposed to hold oil better for less wear, and don't cost
any more than other valves.  Mark Durham