<VV> Engine Disassembly continued

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 11 16:01:28 EST 2010

I think you should also at least consider having the seats replaced too.  BTW, the last time I had a head done I sent it to the Corvair Ranch and they 'just handled it'.  All new parts - springs, valves, guides, seats, keepers, three angle valve job.  Basically they only re-used the casting and retainers.  I think they were standard iron guides, but I can't recall for sure.  Have you verified the head castings are the same and correct for the engine?

--Bryan