<VV> '63 Bell telephone truck

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 19:57:01 EST 2010

Harry, before you panic, double check all the part numbers.  You can find them in the CORSA "tech guide". (someone has mentioned this to you, right?) There is tons of good info in there.  Also, measure things as well as inspect very closely.  If the part numbers match, and if things measue correctly for the engine code;   i'd clean up what you have, and barring any obvious flaws, go for it.  That is, if your not planning on changing anything.  It all depends on what you want.

    I'm a big believer in using what you have and can, if possible.  I'm a big believer in synthetic oil, too, so i've only rebuilt one engine in 30 years of driving Corvairs daily.  Also, the shop manuals are a good source of info, too.

Randy (capn) Hook

63 ragtop 84/pg

65 monza 4dr 110/pg