<VV> Late Model Light Switch

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sun Nov 14 15:03:51 EST 2010

That screw is in and giving a good ground.  The switch is not putting power on the circuit that goes to the panel lights. The green wire that goes from the plug that connects to the light switch goes to the fuse block thru the three amp fuse then to the panel lights thru two grey wires, all of this is in perfect working order.
All the indicator lights are working fine.

Thanks
John