<VV> Baffle Installation

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 15:15:10 EST 2010

>There is a tool for pushrod tube removal which does no damage to the tubes.
>A Corvair shop would have one.

As well as most Corvair vendors.

I thought all Corvair owners had two or three of these laying around -
one of each type -- well, at least I do -- makes it easier to find one
when needed -- often kept with the cut-up valve covers, flywheel
holders, etc ...

Often homemade with an old cut down pushrod tube, some rebar, and a bit
of brass.

IF one choose to paint the push rod tubes, generally it is a black &
white scheme, but definately not orange, as much as I like the color.

Bill Strickland.