<VV> HEATER LETTER

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 23:14:28 EST 2010

If you go into the dealership to ask the service writer this, be sure to
bring a friend with a Camcorder. World's Funniest home videos is always
looking  for fun videos. PS - As I recall, the letter says that it would be on
your  nickel, bring a bunch of them. <grin>

-Seth

In a message dated 11/14/2010 1:23:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,