<VV> Clutch Cable Chapter 2

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 14:39:42 EST 2010

My guess is that the mechanic didn't adjust it properly. Does he have
experience with Corvair clutch cables?
Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta-President

In a message dated 11/16/2010 1:27:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hharpo at earthlink.net writes:

Yesterday I reported the necessity to replace the clutch cable.  Well that
is done and now I have very little pedal. By that I mean it is  necessary to
put it all the way to the floor to shift. The mechanic who did  the work
says there is no remaining adjustment. I am thinking that that means  it is
near time for a clutch. Not my favorite repair. Does anyone have a  remedy
other than clutch  replacement?

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/