<VV> Clutch Cable Chapter 2

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 14:46:19 EST 2010

How old is the clutch? Mileage since last replacement? Did he follow the shop manual on how to adjust the clutch? I know there is an adjustment on the rod going into the bell housing. I also seem to remember an adjustment on the cable itself where it hooks up the crss shaft under the back seat. I once had a "floor flex" everytime I would step on the clutch that would not allow enough travel in the bell housing. Let us know what you find. And good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado