<VV> INVENTION, Plastic to oil RESPONSE !

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 16 18:50:06 EST 2010

Install the rod/piston assembly to the crank first, then slip the cylinder
over the piston.  There's a chamfer inside the bottom of the cylinder, so if
you're careful you can compress the rings one at a time with your fingers
and slide the cylinder over them without a ring compressor.... that's how I
do it. I only ever broke one ring once when I got a little impatient and
pushed the ring with the tip of a screwdriver, flat blade across the ring.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun