<VV> 4 barrel carter vs. the original 4 carbs on a 140

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 16 21:23:48 EST 2010

I have collected a number of notes on the subject, you can find them on this page on my site:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/carbs.html

The advantage over the Rochester setup is better turn cut out resistance, and simpler linkage.  The big downside is it's hard to keep the fuel suspended in those long runners.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa