<VV> Will my newfangled 'ring compressor' contraption work ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Nov 17 00:45:15 EST 2010

Sounds like a great way to do it and I may just use (but I still like
re-inventing wheels !)
You'll be done sooner than I am, because I do not have the saw to cut
through cylinder barrels !

What I really like is that I learned :
(A) that there  is a 'front' and a 'back' to the piston (didn't know that)
and
(B) the the 'piston mark' is not just for decoration (actually I thought it
was for weight balancing or something)

So, I learned a new, cool way to do it, and some other useful tidbits along
the way.

Can't wait to see what other answers there to questions I didn't even know
to ask !!!!

I Love VV !
Charlie